Tuesday 13 November 2012

So, a blog then.



Oh hello there you person.

What you brings you to my dingy little corner of the interwebs? I hope you didn't come here looking for something lewd, dirty or artistic. Because you know what those kinds of things will do to you don't you? Thats right, they'll make your palms go blind and your eyes go all hairy. You'll certainly not find any of that kind of naughtiness here (although you may or may not find some other kinds of naughtiness, depends on how broken your moral compass is).

Right, now that we've got all that cleared up, please allow me to welcome you to my doodle blog.

I have recently made a relatively significant change in my life (the effect of which is illustrated in the doodle up at the top there) and so I figured that now might well be a good time for me to take the plunge and try out this new fangled blogging gubbins that all the kids are talking about these days.
I'm going to be calling this a sketch blog since I spend the majority of my spare time doing doodlin's, and this seems like not a bad way to show 'em off to folks.

I'm not going to lie (which is always a good habit to get into, remember that kids. And also remember that strangers always have the best candy so make sure you get them to give you some before you call the fuzz on them) I'm doing this mainly for the self promotion.
At some point in the near future, hopefully before the cockroach overlords claim dominion over the planet, I will be launching a portfolio website showcasing the least rubbish of my doodles (or "illustrations" if you want to get all multisyllabic). So I figured that starting a blog would probably be a good idea, because that's what professional doodleists do apparently.

Yeah, well...that's it for this one. So go away now and come back next time when I will have another doodle for you, and possibly another ramble to go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment